The Minos Teapot for One is probably the world’s cutest teapot.
It is also incredibly well made. Even though it is tiny, it’s incredibly strong and well-constructed and made of beautiful, polished, stainless steel.
I was nervous to use it on my gas burners because it barely fits on my smallest burner, but it works just fine. If it didn’t fit, I had planned to place it on a flat skillet and heat it that way, but it wasn’t necessary. I simply turn the flames low so they don’t reach too high up the sides of the pot. Even with the cute silicon handles, however, it’s too hot to touch without a hot pad. I use hot pads to remove it from the stove and to take the lid on and off. Watch our video review to see it in action!
One thing I’m a little sad about is that my cute little teapot doesn’t whistle. Let me know if yours whistles if you get one, so I can know if perhaps there’s just something wrong with my pot. Fortunately, the small amount of water in the teapot heats up rather quickly, so you don’t have to stand around waiting for long to see if the water is boiling since no whistle alerts you to the boiling water. You’ll just hear the water rumbling inside.
I used to live in London and became a big herbal tea drinker there. I don’t drink it as much as I used to, but I still make a mean cup of herbal tea.
Here’s how to make delicious herbal tea in your teapot for one:
- Remove the cup from the bottom of the pot and remove the filter from inside if using a tea bag. (I haven’t used the filter with loose herbal tea, yet.)
- Fill your Minos Teapot for One about 2/3 full with purified water and heat on the stove until boiling.
- Remove from heat, take off lid, and stir in 1-2 t of raw, local honey.
- Place herbal tea bag in pot and replace lid.
- Let steep for approximately 5 min.
- Remove lid and press against tea bag with a spoon.
- Add your favorite milk or creamer. (I typically use almond milk, rice milk, or coconut milk.)
- Replace the lid, pour into your sweet, little Minos cup and enjoy! (Makes about 2-3 cups full.)
For a chance to WIN your very own Minos Teapot, follow these steps:
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel.
- Comment on the video review which model Minos teapot you want to win.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter.
- Every person you tag under our teapot posts on our socials will be counted as an entry in the giveaway.
- Entries accepted until midnight, April 30th. Winner will be announced May 1st.
Here are the links where Minos products can be purchased! (You must live in the U.S. to receive Minos products.)
Use code LAUGHMOM for 15% off!
We were contacted by Minos to do a review of their Teapot for One. We were not paid for this review but did receive a free Teapot for One to be able to review.